Shipping Times and Methods
- Everything ships on a first paid / first shipped basis.
Orders paid by wire:
- Rare Coins and Gold are typically shipped within 48 working hours of receipt of your wire.
- Bulk Silver is typically shipped within 5 working days after receipt of your wire.
- Wires received after 12:00 noon PST will be posted as received the following business day.
Orders paid by check:
- All orders paid by check (personal or cashiers) are held for 10 business days after the check is received.
- Free overnight shipping on all Rare Coin and Gold orders within the continental United States.
- Rare Coins and Gold are shipped USPS Overnight Express Mail.
- Free Shipping on all bulk Silver orders within the continental United States.
- Bulk Silver products ship USPS Priority Mail or FedEx Ground.
- Free insurance on all orders within the continental United States.
- We are insured through Lloyd’s of London.
- All shipments from us and to us are insured
- To track your order please call and request the tracking numbers associated with your order.
- All payments must be made/sent within 24 hours
- First time customers must pay by bank wire
- Wiring Info will be included with invoice confirmation email
- Must be sent within 24 hours of order via either USPS Overnight Express Mail to:
National Coin Broker
1830 South Ocean Drive #4608
Hallandale Beach, Fl
- All checks must be made to National Coin Broker
- We only accept personal checks, cashiers checks, and company checks.
- We do NOT accept money orders.
- All checks are held for 10 business days after receipt of check.
- To set up a new account visit this link and fill out information Registration Page
Buyer and Seller Obligations
- Call 1-800-707-7923 to lock in the current price and place an order.
- Whether the market goes up or down from the time when your order is locked in you are obligated to pay and we are obligated to deliver.
- If you cancel your order or default on payment and do not pay for the order you placed the following will happen…
- All collection and / or attorney fees are the responsibility of the client.
- Mail fraud is taken very seriously by the United States Postal Inspection Service.
- If convicted each count is punishable by up to 5 years in prison.
- Canceling or not paying for a confirmed order may be considered fraud.